I bought these boots when they were branded Brashers Supalites. Berghaus bought Brashers and quite reightly carried on these boots. I can say these are the best boots I’ve ever owned. I’ve done two ultra marathons in them and got not one single blister! Obviously I can’t promise the same experience but my pair fit like a glove, are really light and totally waterproof. Definitely worth it for me!
Berghaus Supalite Walking Boots
- Upper: 1.6-1.8mm Pittards full grain abrasion resistant leather. Memory foam in the collar and tongue. Outsole: Vibram SupaliteTM outsole with shock-absorbing EVA midsole. Lining: GORE-TEX performance comfort footwear. Full leather lining
- GORE-TEX Performance Comfort technology prevents water entry and allows moisture to escape, so your feet stay dry and comfortable
- Outer Material: Leather
- Inner Material: Manmade
- Sole: Gum Rubber
- Closure: Lace-Up
- Engineered with Vibram XS Trek SupaliteTM anit-clogging and shock-absorbing outsole designed for superb grip and comfort
- Benefit from Pittards soft and supple, yet durable high-quality leather.
- At only 1122g per pair enjoy longer walks in style and comfort