These very odd looking socks have worked well for me and I’ve avoided any blisters on my 100km ultra marathons so far. I couldn’t say for sure that these were completely responsible but played their part. These baselayer socks combined with regular hiking socks and Berghaus Supalite walking boots made for comfortable walking.
Injinji Crew Length Sock Liner
- Proper toe alignment
- Superior moisture management
- Blister and hotspot prevention
- The LINER provides an extremely thin 5 toe sleeve protective base layer to complement your favorite outer layer sock offering the best fit, feel, and performance.
- Anatomical 5 Toe-Design properly aligns and splays toes, prevents blisters, and keeps feet cool and dry.
- The Sock Liner is designed to be worn as a first layer sock with your favourite outer sock.
- Best used as a baselayer paired with any sock, shoe, or boot.
- CoolMax fiber is an enhanced fiber that provides superior moisture management and comfort. The wicking capabilities of CoolMax fiber are ideal even in the most extreme conditions caused by any sport or activity.