A Power Bank is an essential item these days to keep your iPhone or Android charged. I use my iPhone for navigation, route mapping, photography, videos, social media etc so it’s on all the time draining the battery. A big Power Bank should keep you in power all day with a full charge over night. I don’t normally go for gimmicks but this one has a torch which is useful and solar charging. Solar charging is usually a bit disappointing at the moment but a trickle charge when you are riding or walking helps top it up. If you end up in an emergency situation the solar might just help!
RLERON 25,000mAh Solar Power Bank
- High capacity of 25,000mAh – Never worry about running out of your battery. Our RLERON Portable Solar power bank provides you large battery backup, is compatible with Android and IOS devices.
- Convenient Solar Charge – With the solar panel, it can concentrate the sunlight to charge the bank battery inside. So it can be used anywhere as long as it has access to sunlight. Ideal for emergency use.
- Three output and Two input – You can charge three devices simultaneously with the high-speed output 2.4A. Dual input port (Type-C and Micro USB) enables to charge itself also as fast as 2.4A
- Powerful Three LED light – can be used as a torch or emergency lighting in darkness.Perfect for hiking ,camping and any outdoor activities.Just press the button twice,the LED light up.
- Safety Protection – Our bank charger is with FCC, RoHS, and CE certified. It has protection against over-current, over-charging, over-heat and short-circuits.
- Battery Type: Li-polymer Battery (included)
- Capacity: 25000mAh/3.7v
- Input: DC 5V/2.4a max
- Output: DC 5V/2.4a max
- Size: 165x15x82mm/6.5×0.6×3.2inch